The Story of Moldylocks The Story of Moldylocks

Basically a stereotype of how the right sees us,as violent thugs,gangs and criminals.
This is shit,yes its my opinion. Ik most of the ppl here would disagree because they are conservative right wingers,supporting trump and his racist shit. IDC if i get backlash for posting this comment,if you have the right to judge us,then we have a right to judge you.Most of the trump supporters are rednecks,that are basically the ones that have the ''GOD HATES FAGS'' sign,and is in the kkk.
When they cause conflict,its finee...But when we start to stand our ground,nooooo,we are the bad guys. If you disagree,thats fine by me.

Stick Skits: Volume 1 Stick Skits: Volume 1

Its good but can i join nextime?

StaticSkull responds:

sure!
I'm just finishing up volume 2, so I'm gona start working on volume 3 very soon.
You could start now if ya want. :)

Angry Joe: Sony Fanboy Angry Joe: Sony Fanboy

HAHAHAHA,ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE! xD

StaticSkull responds:

Yep! XD

Lamarr Is Going Home Lamarr Is Going Home

My thoughts on the game,its pretty good! It has its story on the Half life game,and that its pixel themed....Amazing. I hope you can make a game about Gordon Freeman as well. Good game anyways!
Keep up the good work!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

(Mondays)cE-aba-cbi-caw-gaG-gaW-cax-cba-cbi-caT-caU-caX-caW-cba-cbi-cdn-acE-abB-gbC-gdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O,kN-amF-cmG-ccW-ceu-cdI-ccD-aaM-ahI-ghI-chH-cmF-cmG-bmFmF-cez-cdb-ciQ-ccp-abD-amL-cmM-cmN-cmG-cif-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O,-ffG-cca-cda-ccA-cbN-aaA-ahj-ghj-chk-cfF-cfG-bfFfF-cdd-ccd-cdR-cbE-abe-acM-gcG-cdg-cdj-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O,-jcW-ceu-cdI-ccD-aaM-a!!-gkx-gmF-cmG-bmFmF-cez-cdb-ciQ-ccp-abD-amL-cmM-cmN-cmG-cic-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-O